Saturday, March 1, 2008

Dear ________,

Dear _______________,_________, and ____________,
______________, I wish you were happier often, you have a good life. You've got so many people who care about you. He's just a lame guy. GET OVER HIM! I doubt you two would really ever be together anyway. ______________, you seem kinda like snotty a lot of the time. Like you know you're better than everyone. You're not. I really do think those rumors are true sometimes. But you're also one of the coolest people i know. __________, are you fake? Everyone thinks so. And, so do i sometimes. I really hope you're not because you're one of the funnest people to hang out with. But i can't trust you anymore. ________, Back to you. I hope that you find happiness someday. After we leave high school. The sad truth is I probably won't any of you after high school again.
sincerely,
Bri









that is a letter to 3 of my friends. I didn't want to even make up names for them..Blanks work out just fine. I doubt that even if they read this they knew it was about them, It's just stuff i can never really tell them.

No comments: