Friday, February 29, 2008

Secrets not even my friends know..untill they read this

  • I have watched Naruto before with my little brother
  • I LOVE old school 70's music
  • I research how to do weird paper folding tricks on the internet sometimes ( i typed in "cool stories" in google and paper folding came up..i've been addicted since)
  • I re-read Harry Potter a lot during the summer when I'm not exercising or on the internet
  • I'm convinced I have OCD
  • I have a box called a Dream Box and i really believe it works!(what you do with it is write your deepest wish on a piece of paper, then put it in the Dream Box and right before you go to sleep and right after you wake up you hold the box and make yourself believe that the wish already came true)
  • I hate feet
  • I can't go one night without my stuffed childhood puppy Rex
  • I wish every night at 11:11 and know it works
  • I hate mascara even though i put it on everyday
  • I read little kid books for no reason
  • I sometimes think that my friends aren't really my friends
  • I sometimes feel like the only person on this whole planet
  • I'm not happy all the time
  • I'm happy most of the time though
  • I hate valentines day
  • I want my friends or family to plan a surprise b-day party for me at least once before i die

  • So, there are some weird things about me that I'm sure even my best friend doesn't know! Aren't you all lucky?

    No comments: